ROCKMANNEOEXCEEDZEROROCKMANNEOEXCEEDZERO

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mega Man ZX Model Trouble Mega Man ZX Model Trouble

Finally, humor in Mega Man ZX!

You made me laugh again, really!
...hey, you stole my intention to be the first in making a Mega Man ZX spoof! At least Mega Man Star Force remains... OOPS, I let the cat out of the bag!
Anyway, well done, 5ed and favorited instantly!

Shadowii2 responds:

Hehe, nice you enjoyed and thanks!

But hmm... I might not make spoof about Ryuunsei no Rockman (aka Mega Man Star Force).
But who knows...? Muhahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Kirby's Battle Kirby's Battle

Funny but improvable battle!

Man, the battle was awesome, with both fighters giving everything to win! But it needs more frame rate and a louder volume for music!

.:Roommation:. .:Roommation:.

The magic of Stop is leet!

With this awesome movie, why to fear infamy? Presentations of this quality are a donkey work to enjoy a high score, so if you're 11, you're a genius to cherise!

bd1000 responds:

I have no idea what you said, but thanks, anyway!
(Actually I did but I just said that for lulz.)

Impossible Snake Impossible Snake

Great idea to innovate on Snake-type games, will work wonders in smartphones!

Popstar Dating Sim, Girls Popstar Dating Sim, Girls

A really nice game... just for girls, certainly

Although I like RPGs, specially the Sim Dating ones, I can't feel able to play this one, 'cause I haven't enough empathy, or just 'cause this isn't for me! Anyway, good rated from me, a boy version of this game and I'll play it gladly!

Expert's Guide to NG-DX Expert's Guide to NG-DX

The best guide for Newgrounds ever!

I realised many truths about Newgrounds and me (like I'm a forced stat-whore), and now I can be sure of wathever I do here!
This must be showcased in the FAQ! Thank you for teaching newbies so good!

Disco Lights Disco Lights

Great for dancing!

The melody's awesome and well styled, but it's a bit without variety. That can be bested if you made special sound effects in some beats to save the diversity, or if you cut some repeated beats. Still, the track rocks enough to be in a dancing game (In The Groove fits great for this, and I love that game), so keep your good work!

MpGrill responds:

thanks...Maybe I will make something like Disco Lights 2 with no repetiviti..

{dj-N} Freedom of Trance {dj-N} Freedom of Trance

Awesome to dance!

Hope Konami or Roxor buy your track to use in the games Dance Dance Revolution or In The Groove (I think this track fits in the second game)! Anyway, you rock!

dj-Nate responds: